Oh boy, are we ever excited about this one!
After a bit of a wait due to a scheduling issue, we finally have our hands on Ford's turbocharged hot hatch, the 2017 Ford Focus RS.
The spec box below really says it all, but let's just say this car really packs a punch, with 350 horsepower and 350 lb-ft. of torque coarsing through its 6-speed manual / AWD drivetrain.
We've only had it for a half day, and given how much it has rained (plus the fact that it's a work day) we have yet to stretch its legs, but we've still got the rest of the week for that!
So with that said, please check back on Friday for our take on Ford's rally-ready Focus RS!
- 2.3L Ti-VCT EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- front engine / all-wheel drive
- 350 horsepower / 350 lb-ft. of torque
- 0-100 km/h in 4.7 seconds (est.)
Photography by Lee Bailie